Thursday, May 28, 2009

Balsamic Vinagrette

For a little while, I was toying with the idea of taking Ali to help me with my weight-loss. Well, I haven't tried it, but I did find a book @ the dollar store with a bunch of recipes put out by the "Ali people". There are lots of yummy things I want to try. Anyway, that is where I got this recipe. This dressing is super-easy. It's REALLY strong on the vinegar side of flavor, but it makes a very good addition to some things. If you like it, YOU might also have it on salad, but it's just too strong for me & my lettuce & tomato salad. I did LOVE the flavor it gave to my Grilled Portabello Mushroom Sandwiches & my Bread salad.

2/3 C. Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbs. Dijon Mustard
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp. sugar

Mix/whisk all ingredients together. Adjust seasonings, if desired. Store in the refrigerator.

No comments: